More products - Fifteen modules, extracted from the above major products, are available for download.
100 - 001. The Business Plan
BizBite's Business Plan is a training product aimed at two groups of businesspeople
Most business plans products presently available in the market place do not explain how to generate a customized business plan. They simply use fill-in-the blank formats that frequently do not fit specific businesses.
- Those people starting in a new business or thinking of starting a new business
- Existing businesspeople who have never put together a formal business plan or who need a better and more useful business plan
Ask yourself these questions
BizBite's Business Plan:
- Do you need to know more about how to manage your business?
- Are you too busy running the business to take lengthy college courses?
- Are you unable to find time to read books on complex business topics?
- Can you not afford the cost of formal business training?
You will learn the process of developing a business plan:
- Guides you through the process of how to develop a business plan that assists you in keeping the business on track and optimizes the profitability of your business
- Tells you where to find the necessary information
- Shows you how to analyze the information and test your conclusions
- Illustrates how the results are used in the business plan and in the business
The BizBite Business Plan will help you create a business plan that works for your business.
- Define the elements of a business plan
- List the uses of a business plan
- Learn to describe your business
- Write business goals and outcomes
- Analyze the competition and determine your business' competitive edge
- Select the customer/client base
- Analyze the product(s) and sources of supply
- Analyze the market
- Describe the business offerings
- Design a marketing plan
- Determine the target market(s)
- Design a target marketing plan
- Analyze the financial feasibility of selected offerings
- Determine offering's prices
- Prepare a break-even analysis
- Prepare Pro-Forma Cash Flow Statements
- Write a business plan
200 - 001. Personnel Management
The success or failure of your business will depend on the hiring decisions you make.
The key to success is knowing how to:
Ask yourself these questions
- Find the quality people you need
- Motivate and direct their performance
- Build a team of long term loyal employees
Personnel Management is easy to understand and you will learn:
- Have you experienced a high turnover rate of employees?
- Is it hard to source people that bring to the job the skills, experience, and judgement your business needs to compete?
- Do you have difficulty-finding employees with the right attitude?
- Would you like to learn ways to motivate your employees to increase their drive, initiative, and productivity?
- The steps in the hiring process
- How to prepare for the interview process
- Conducting an effective interview
- Use good questioning techniques
- Prepare a management personnel plan
- How to manage and direct employee performance
- How to apply the correct management style
- Develop effective leadership skills
- Organize a salary administration program
- Personal performance objectives as a performance management and motivating tool
- How to conduct effective employee reviews
- Employee training and career development planning
- How to use positive reinforcement
- Discover how to maximize customer/client potential
- Conduct effective staff meetings
300 - 001. Sales & Marketing Management
The success or failure of your business depends on the sales of your products or services.
Sales & Marketing Management is about implementing your marketing strategy.
To do this you need first-class:
Do you know how to:
- Analytical skills
- Planning skills
- Business management training
- Time management skills
- People management skills
- Decision making skills
Sales and Marketing Management is easy to understand and you will learn:
- Analyze your business and the market it serves?
- Develop effective marketing strategies?
- Train, motivate, and direct your sales staff?
- How to prepare a market analysis
- Internal business analysis from a marketing perspective
- How to decide what marketing strategy is right for your business
- How to organize a media plan
- How to choose a pricing philosophy and approach
- How to adopting a pricing policy
- How to analyze the effect of discounting prices
- Effective store merchandising
- How to apply good selling techniques
- Telemarketing techniques
- How to improve presentation skills
- Preparing for a sales meeting
- Sales territory management
- How to write a target marketing plan
- How to develop market an sales potential
- Improving customer sales and staff potential
- How to manage and direct the performance of your sales staff
- How to analyze the sales force potential
- How to build a committed and skilled sales team
- How to become a better manager and adapt to the changing needs of your business
400 - 001. Financial Management
The success or failure of your business will depend on how well the money invested in the business is managed.
Financial Management is about maximizing the Return On Investment (ROI) of the invested capital.
How well the business manages the money invested determines:
Do you know how to:
- How profitable the business will be
- The return on investment money to the owners
- The long term success of the business
You will learn practical methods of financial management like:
- Ensure that all operating costs are recovered?
- Build profit into all aspects of the management of your business?
- Interpret your financial statements?
- Identify trouble areas in your business and take early corrective action?
- Preparing a job cost analysis
- Assessing financial feasibility
- Ways of applying break-even analysis
- Inventory management and evaluation methods
- Designing Accounts Receivable and Credit Policy
- Preparing Pro-Forma Cash Flow Statements
- Preparing for monthly reviews of financial performance
- Income Statement Analysis
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Using and interpreting financial information
- How to test the financial performance of your business
- Selecting the right type of financing
- Selecting the business plan format that is right for you
- Examining business risk management strategies
- You will learn how to apply sound principles of financial management and you will be able to ask better questions of your accountant.
500 - 001. The Management Suite
Get four products for $449.00
The Business Plan will:
- Learn the skills you need to be an effective business manager
- Learn how to build and grow a successful business
- Learn how to maintain a profitable business
- Learn at your own pace
Sales & Marketing Management is packed with ideas and tools to help you to:
- Guide you through the process of how to develop a business plan that assists you in keeping the business on track and optimizes the profitability of your business
- Tell you where to find the necessary information
- Show you how to analyze the information and test your conclusions
- Illustrate how the results are used in the business plan and in the business
Personnel Management will teach you to:
- Analyze your company, your market, your competition, and develop a marketing strategy that gets results
- Train and motivate your sales staff to achieve your company goals
- Become a better manager and adapt to the changing needs of your business
Financial Management will teach you:
- Manage professional interviewing techniques
- Arrange and direct employee performance
- Develop your management style and leadership skills
- Build a committed skilled employee team
Click on Management Suite Sampler to see what you will learn.
- Skills and methods that will build profit in your business
- Sound principles of asset management
- How to manage for profit and return on investment
- Methods of testing the financial strength of your business
- How to interpret financial statements
- How to anticipate and manage potential business risks
600 - 001. Interactive Excel Workbooks
These workbooks present all of the business testing formulae, spreadsheets, and examples of financial statements that are included in
The Business Plan and Financial Management products.
After learning the business ideas and methods in these products you can then go to the Interactive Excel Workbooks,
put in figures from your own business and see the calculation done for you and the result as it applies to your business.
The workbooks are password protected to insure that macros are not accidentally removed.
It is recommended that the user not work with the original copy, but rather should copy the Excel file before working with it.
The workbooks are a great tool help you monitor and analyze the financial health of your business and make good business decisions.